Therapy Volunteer of cialis for women the viagra discount Month
Educational Background / Occupation:
- BSN from NIU
- MS in Medical-Surgical Nursing from U of I
- 20 years experience as registered nurse in several major medical centers
- Quality Management Coordinator for Nursing Service at Hines VA Hospital for 14 years
- Since 1998, volunteer coordinator of levitra vs viagra the Pets for Vets / PAWSitive Therapy Troupe animal-assisted therapy program.
Dog-related experience / credentials:
- Certified Pet Dog Trainer (CPDT)
- Graduate of cheap viagra from uk the San Francisco Academy for Dog Trainers in Behavioral Counseling
- Graduate of the Robert Bailey Operant Conditioning Workshop
- Owner and viagra australia President of best way to take cialis PAWSitive Performance Dog Training, Inc.
- American Kennel Club and next day delivery cialis APDT Rally judge
- Pet Partners Instructor and order usa viagra online Team Evaluator.
- Finished 87 titles on 3 dogs, including championships in obedience and real cialis agility from the buy generic viagra AKC. Competition areas include agility, flyball, obedience, Rally, and freestyle.
- Designed course content and viagra non prescription taught classes in agility, obedience, Rally, flyball and viagra blister 4 therapy dog training since 2001
Involvement in Animal-Assisted Therapy:
Began visiting with her first Sheltie in 1988. Asked to take over as coordinator of the Pets for Vets program at Hines VA when she retired from nursing at Hines. She always wanted to share the viagra india healing power of what is better viagra or levitra animals with people who need it most.